How to choose the best bid?
The distribution of positions for your campaigns in TacoLoco works just like an auction.
High CPM -> Campaign is higher in the auction -> Campaign gets more traffic.
Simple math allows us to calculate the position of your ad in the queue: we calculate the CPM based on the cost of a click and the click-through rate of your ads.
As you can see, in order to get more traffic, you need to set the optimal CPC. But how do you know which bid will be optimal?
- Creating your first campaign? Look at the average CPC and add 10-20% to it. This bid type will help the campaign get its first impressions much faster.
- Monitor your campaigns’ CTR: the higher the click-through rate, the less you will have to pay for clicks.
- Give the recommended bit a try. It is calculated individually for each campaign and allows you to bring your campaign to higher positioning in the auction, regardless of the CTR indicators.
- Minimum bid is not your option if you want to get high traffic volumes.
- Follow the Traffic Chart, as prices for clicks are updated every hour!